Friday 28 March 2008

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to the new home of my blog.

Blog, now there's a word to put you off. If it's any consolation, I don't think of this as a blog at all, rather a random selection of random thoughts.

This isn't my first blog - my previous efforts are available to view at http://www.blogstoday.co.uk/ViewBlog.aspx?BlogId=6tH0z82250Npn7vDn5&sitecode=WREX
but I thought it was time to shake things up a bit after constant badgering from my work colleague, digital editor Christian Dunn, who has been nagging me to give Blogger a try.

So here I am. While on the subject of Mr Dunn, this is the same person that once chatted to Bob Geldof - surely one of the most famous, distinctive faces in the world - and didn't recognise him. Some journalist.

Anyway, feel free to leave me a comment if you feel inclined - I might send a response.

1 comment:

Gezz said...

Hi Martin
Saw your link on blogs today and followed you across.
This looks like a cool site.
Will be popping back to see what your up to.
Regards

Gezz