Tuesday 8 July 2008

Footballers

As regular readers of this blog will know, I'm a Wrexham fan. And as anybody with any knowledge of football will know, things have been a little bit on the tough side for the Reds in recent years.

So, after relegation to the Blue Square Premier, it's nice to have some light relief. I am, therefore, grateful to Silvio Spann, who came up with this gem in Friday's Evening Leader:

Spann says he holds no grudge against manager Brian Little for the decision to transfer list him - one year into a three year contract.

"I do not really look at what man has to say, it’s more about what God has to say," said Spann.

"If man puts me on the transfer list that’s their problem but when God says it’s time to move then I move."'

If you would like to read the full article, click here http://www.eveningleader.co.uk/wrexhamfc/39I-want-to-be-Red.4257129.jp

No comments: