Friday 11 April 2008

Is it too early for optimism?

I've just been watching Wrexham manager Brian Little talking about signing a new two-year deal at the club here:
http://www.eveningleader.co.uk/wrexhamfc/VIDEO-INTERVIEW--Brian-Little.3975002.jp

I don't want to get carried away - and perhaps it's because we've had such a dismal season that I'm looking for positives - but he does sound really switched on. Maybe, just maybe, his appointment will be the start of something special at The Racecourse.

I certainly hope so, and it will be interesting to see what changes he makes to the playing staff over the summer. In the video, he hints at major changes. I suppose the proof of the pudding...

2 comments:

angela said...

Just come across your new blog by accident! WOW great pic Mart!!! Can't believe you've got a veg patch, well done, keep up the good work, my strawberries were ok last year, tomatoes not so good! 5 years wed, think Melissa could get a medal, still enjoy going to the pub!! Oh yeh, your mention of 2 readers on your old blog, you have comments from what six people! great journalist, but you can't count, keep on blogging but go easy on the cricket PLEEASE!
regards Ange

Martin Wright said...

Hey Ange

Is this the Ange from the BCA? How's things? Drop me an e-mail to martin.wright@nwn.co.uk and let me know.