Friday 4 April 2008

Weird weather

There's no doubt about it, the weather's a bit weird at the moment. I haven't got a clue if it's to do with man's impact on the environment or not, but we seem to go from one extreme to the other in the space of a day or so.

Take this week, for instance. Yesterday and today have been warm, sunny and generally very pleasant indeed. In fact, it's just the sort of weather that encourages you to wander down to the pub after work - especially now the clocks have gone forward.

But while I was mucnhing on my Weetabix this morning, GMTV's presenters were busy talking about wintry showers on their way over the weekend.

As I've said before, I'd love to see some snow - especially if it's over the weekend and I don't have to drive.

But while it's difficult to keep up with such extreme variations in the weather, at least it gives us all something to talk - or blog - about. And talking about the weather is what we British do best.

No comments: