Wednesday 28 May 2008

I want to be a guitar hero

I've discovered something entertaining and brilliant... a video game.

Now I'm not really into computer games. I own a Playstation 2 and I have been considering upgrading. However, I only play a couple of games - the Pro Evolution football series and any cricket games that look half decent.

However, my desire to upgrade became a good deal more pressing when I visited my brother at the weekend. He introduced me to the previously unknown world of Guitar Hero and now I'm hooked. I mean, fancy being able to play Poison. On a guitar. It's brilliant.

When I managed to perform the whole of Paranoid by Black Sabbath, I did a lap of honour around Barry's front room. I'm not sure what his neighbours made of my performance (it was approaching midnight) but as somebody who doesn't have a musical bone in his body, I felt like a rock god.

So I've decided it's time to upgrade to an Xbox 360 with Guitar Hero. Now I've just got to persuade Melissa.

No comments: