Friday 12 June 2009

Please help

In a break from my usual ramblings about Harry and family life, I thought I'd issue an appeal through this blog for sponsorship. For reasons which now escape me, I've signed up, along with three colleagues from the Evening Leader, to take part in the Three Peaks challenge next month.

We're raising money for Hope House Children's Hospice - a very worthy cause - so feel free to support us by giving me money. Full details of our challenge can be found here:

http://www.eveningleader.co.uk/news/NWN-editors-to-support-Hope.5360699.jp

I've no idea what I'm getting myself into - I've never walked any of the mountains before so it will be a whole new and, no doubt, very challenging 24 hours. Anyway, if you feel inspired to help you can e-mail me with any donations at martin.wright@nwn.co.uk.

Right, begging over. Normal service will soon be resumed.

No comments: